Summer Child Care
**** Summer Daycare 2020 ****
- Hours of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday-Friday except for Holidays.
- Days of Operation: June 19th thru August 14th, closed July 3rd (as long as we don’t miss any more school days)
- Cost: $30/day
- Food: Breakfast and lunch are not provided. Two snacks will be provided
- Bikes & Scooters: Kids can bring their bikes & scooters to ride in blocked off parking lot. (Helmet & Closed toed shoes are required)
- Crafts: Lots of craft items will be available for the children to use their imagination & participate in planned craft activities
- Field Trips: TBA
- Water play: Approximately once per week.
- Play ground: Twice Daily
- Computer lab: Once daily (*optional)
- Minimum sign up of 15 days total to enroll in summer care. No changing or trading days.
- Auto withdrawal payments ONLY will be taken out with a 50/50 split of total days on July 1st and Aug 1st. No cash, check or eFunds will be accepted.
- The summer program will run the first day after school is out till Aug 14th. Will be held at Cherry Valley Elementary school.
- There will be a 15 day minimum to sign up for summer daycare and will remain $30.00 per day.
- Priority will go to current students of the Riverview School District 2019/2020 school year. Reminder that the eligible age for enrollment are entering 1st â€“ 5th grade for the 2020-2021 school year only. (Must have completed Kindergarten)
- Site Coordinator: Denise Cunningham